Valkommen – Welcome!
- Knowledgeable and able to service and repair all models of Volvos, Saabs, and Subarus
- Now performing basic servicing and oil changes on most vehicles
- Our owner is a also a Swedish import
- WARRANTY: 24 months or 24,000 miles on most services and repairs. Ask for details.
Our new address is 65 Winslow Street in Redwood City.
We’ve combined our two previous locations and can now offer more convenient parking in a location right off of the 101 freeway and just a short walk from Redwood City Cal Train station. We also have a lovely waiting room equipped with WiFi internet.
IPD Authorized Dealer of Volvo Performance Parts
Manage Servicing Online
- View your Vehicle History.
- Sign up for paperless service reminders.
- Book an appointment online.
Sign up for http://nordicmotors.mechanicnet.com today.
Service You Can Trust
- We strive to always use highest quality parts available. You can trust us to use only original equipment and reliable brands.
- We stand behind our service, offering customers a 24 month warranty on labor.
- Our technicians are fully trained, each with over ten years of experience.
Nordic motors provides Volvo, Saab, and Subaru service to residents of San Carlos, Redwood City, Belmont and the surrounding areas. We opened our doors in 1991 and initially serviced several manufactures until narrowing our focus to Volvo, Saab, and Subaru.Our mechanics have Swedish car repair experience dating back to the 1970s; Nordic Motors has the knowledge and the state-of-the-art equipment to handle all of your Volvo, Saab, and Subaru service needs. Wherever possible, original equipment replacement parts are used to maintain the integrity and reliability of your car
A+ Rating, Better Business Bureau Accredited since 1996
Nordic Motors constantly updates its technology, manuals, and tools. Our technicians are ASE certified. We strive to keep the customer satisfied by getting repairs correct the first time. Nordic Motors is your number one source for Volvo, Saan, and Subaru repair.
Latest Technology & Specialized Service:
We use Vida/Tech2/Subaru scan tools that allow us to program keys and remotes, perform software upgrades and reloads, check engine light diagnostics. All this is in addition to our basic services such as: regular scheduled maintenance, pre purchase/used vehicle inspection, brake repair, electrical diagnostics and repair, and steering/suspension repair.
Bosch Approved Parts Installer